Seven County Senior Links
The following resources should help seniors locate affordable health and medical care, senior resources, senior advocacy groups, and county-based services.
Health Care Resources
Senior Resources by County
These links include government resources, advocacy groups, senior centers, chore services, meal delivery, nursing homes, and more.
- Senior Services in Aitkin County
- Senior Services in Chisago County
- Senior Services in Isanti County
- Senior Services in Mille Lacs County
Our members offer local and regional discounts and services of their own, including area-specific pharmacy and health care benefits, social events, chore service connections, and thrift stores.
- Greater Minnesota Health Care Coalition (GMHCC)
- Central Minnesota Senior Federation
- Minnesota Citizens Federation NE
- Northern Lights Association
Healthcare and Social Justice Advocacy Partners
These organizations advocate for seniors and/or issues of importance to seniors, such as health care.
- Minnesota Universal Health Care Coalition (MUHCC)
- Physicians for a National Health Plan
- Universal Health Care Action Network (UHCAN)
- Minnesota Board on Aging (MNAGING)
- Physicians for a National Health Program - MN (PNHP-MN)
- Campaign for the Minnesota Health Plan
- Growth & Justice
County websites frequently provide useful links and contact information.
These regional sites provide a variety of resources